And just like that it's December...(OMG) The final month of the year and the best time of the year, in my opinion! As long as I can remember I've always been a HUGE fan of Christmas and the holiday season. Everything about it always makes me so excited and giddy - the music, the decorations, buying presents, I love it all! I've compiled a to-do list with the most fun and Christmas-y things to do in and around Toronto, and our first home together!
- - make home made sugar cookies and decorate them
- - build a gingerbread house
- - have a Christmas movie marathon!
- - listen to all our Christmas albums (and sing along)
- - decorate the tree and the house
- - cozy up with candy cane hot chocolate
- - take a walk around our neighbourhood and see the Christmas lights
- - wrap presents
- - put up Christmas lights
- - make ornaments
- - visit the Magical Lights of Milton house
- - check out the Christmas Market at the Distillery District
- - host (or attend) an ugly Christmas sweater party
That's all I got for now, but I know I'll be adding to my list as ideas come to me. What are some things on your Holiday to-do list?!