Hello and Happy October friends! I'm so sorry I've been very MIA lately - these last few weeks have been super busy and hectic for us as we've just moved out! Our days have primarily consisted of packing, cleaning and unpacking so it hasn't left much time to plan and do stuff for the blog. I found a moment of relaxation last night to sit down and start to plan and plot all the fun things I want to do this Fall season!
- - go apple picking
- - visit the pumpkin patch and pick out a few pumpkins (1 ghost pumpkin for sure!)
- - carve a Jack o'lantern
- - roast pumpkin seeds
- - bake my first ever apple pie!
- - host an Autumn inspired DIY night
- - binge watch Halloween movies
- - eat lots of candy while watching said Halloween movies
- - go to the Fall Festival at Springridge Farms
- - take a hike and see the changing leaves
- - decorate the house for Halloween
- - enjoy Thanksgiving weekend surrounded by Family
- - visit a haunted house or Halloween Haunt at Wonderland
- - run through a corn maze or corn field
- - bake Pillsbury Halloween cookies!
- - put together some Fall inspired OOTD looks
- - read at least 3 books
Here is my list thus far, I'm sure I'll add to it as time goes on but I'm really looking forward to crossing things off of it and celebrating the Autumnal Equinox! What are you most looking forward to about the changing season?