Happy Friday everyone! I'm so glad this week is finally over - it's been a pretty hectic and crazy busy work week for me. I'm looking forward to ~hopefully~ hitting up the Toronto Island this weekend, among other fun summer-y things on my to-do list! I thought I'd take this opportunity on a Friday afternoon to share a list of links to things I've been into this week.
- a pity party you'll actually want to be invited to! Doesn't this look like a lot of fun?
- perfect for a pool party, this flamingo pool float cake is almost too cute to eat!
- try not to drool looking at this summer food bucket list
- this sneaker style post has me feeling the urge to rock more sneakers this summer
- broken social scene is working on a new album! Super excited for what's to come
- I'm borderline obsessed with Kelly Mindell's style and weekly outfit posts!
- this DIY bistro table makeover is a fun way to add colour to your patio this summer
Enjoy your weekend!